Hotel-Restaurant Dolores respects the privacy of all its guests and business partners and handles personal information (personal data) provided by them as confidential. We collect, use and store such data with all due care, in accordance with the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act.
1. What is Hotel-Restaurant Dolores ?
Hotel-Restaurant Dolores is a hotel. Hotel-Restaurant Dolores is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 65332113 and is registered at the address Yme Dunenweg 1, 9161Bz in Hollum (Ameland).
By using the website of Hotel-Restaurant Dolores , www. hoteldolores .nl (further: the ‘website’), you can make online reservations, submit inquiry and feedback forms, subscribe to the newsletter or request a brochure.
When you do any of the above, you provide personal information to Hotel-Restaurant Dolores . The way in which your personal data are used has been reported to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
2. What information is provided by Hotel-Restaurant Dolores collected and processed?
Depending on the functionality of the website you use, the personal data we collect may include the following information:
- information you provide within the context of a service Hotel-Restaurant Dolores , such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, passport number or identity card number, credit card details including the name of the credit card holder, the billing address, the credit card number and the expiration date;
- information about your preferences and family composition, including room preferences, leisure time, name and age of children and other information needed to meet special requests;
- information about your use of the website, preference for communication, statistical information regarding your stay and reactions to special offers and surveys;
3. any other information that you voluntarily provide Hotel-Restaurant Dolores Cookies
Our customers should also be aware that information and data may be automatically collected through the normal operation of our web servers and through the use of ‘cookies’. “Cookies” are small text files that can be used by a website to recognize returning users, facilitate access to and use of the website by the user, and track usage patterns and collect statistical data that make it possible improve the content and display targeted ads.
We also collect technical information relating to your computer every time you open a page during your visit to our websites. This information includes your IP address, the operating system used and the type of browser. We collect this information to improve the quality of your visit to our website. The information is not sold or transferred to third parties. These temporary cookies form an integrated part of the technology used. Most browsers automatically accept these cookies, but you can delete them or have them automatically refused. Since each browser works differently, you should consult the ‘help’ section of your browser for more information about setting your preferences regarding cookies.
Cookies from Hotel-Restaurant Dolores can not damage your computer or the files stored on it.
4. For what purposes does Hotel-Restaurant Dolores use information about you?
Hotel-Restaurant Dolores can use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to use the website and to provide the services of Hotel-Restaurant Dolores (such as making a reservation or answering a request for information);
- for identification and verification purposes;
- to process payments;
- to send you information about Hotel-Restaurant Dolores own services , such as messages about our latest promotions and (if you have given permission) the services of certain partners Hotel-Restaurant Dolores;
- to conduct market research through surveys so that we can better meet your needs and improve the effectiveness of our website, your experience in the hotel, our various forms of communication, our advertising campaigns and / or our promotional activities;
- to generate anonymous statistical data;
- to secure the website and tailor it to your wishes and needs;
- to provide information about you to third parties and to provide access to such information, if you have given permission for this or this is permitted by laws and / or regulations.
Messages from Hotel-Restaurant Dolores
Hotel-Restaurant Dolores sends occasional messages about our latest products and services, as well as special offers to individuals who have subscribed to these services. If you do not wish to receive such e-mails from us, you can cancel your subscription to these services or send us an e-mail with the request to remove you from the subscription list. In addition, in every notice that Hotel-Restaurant Dolores you send the possibility to stop further transmission.
Use by third parties
Hotel-Restaurant Dolores does not pass on your personal data to third parties for direct marketing (such as the sending of offers and promotions), unless you have expressly granted permission.
Hotel-Restaurant Dolores passes on your information to third parties insofar as you have explicitly given permission with regard to the third party in question and / or insofar as the information can not be linked to you (eg automatically generated information).
Hotel-Restaurant Dolores also transfers your personal data to third parties if the hotel is obliged to do so under national or international law, jurisprudence law and / or regulations, or if Hotel-Restaurant Dolores considers necessary to protect its own rights.
5. How does Hotel-Restaurant Dolores protect you? your personal information?
To ensure the accuracy of the personal data, to prevent unauthorized access and to ensure that the personal data are used correctly, Hotel-Restaurant Dolores appropriate physical, electronic and management technical measures taken to protect and secure the personal data that the hotel collects online. The website is equipped with a firewall that is designed and set to protect the personal data collected from you against unauthorized and unintended access.
6. Access and modification and deletion of your data
If you want to know what information Hotel-Restaurant Dolores from you, you can submit a request to Hotel-Restaurant Dolores to receive an overview of your personal data by sending an e-mail to info @ hoteldolores .nl. Hotel-Restaurant Doloreswill provide this information to you in writing within 4 weeks.
If the personal details that Hotel-Restaurant Dolores possession of you inaccurate or incomplete, or unnecessary for the purpose for which they are collected, you can use Hotel-Restaurant Dolores ask to correct, delete or block the data. Hotel-Restaurant Dolores will respond to such a request within 4 weeks.
If you have questions or comments regarding privacy or security issues, you can reach us by e-mail via email@example.com .